Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Doors!

Greeeeetings!!

Just a quick post, before we all head out with costumed tots in tow, or prepare for the first little fingers at the doorbell.  A few doorways decorated for the season... With the exception of this first one, taken at the venerable Guenther House, all others were photographed in my historic neighborhood, which I love!








I love this one... that is one gargantuan heap of pumpkins and gourds!  And the equally massive dog sleeping beside them couldn't be more perfect than if he'd been told to pose.

Happy Halloweening!


Lisa 


3 comments:

  1. Just what I like- classy Halloween decorations.
    And gorgeous homes!

    Must be a beautiful area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the big spiderwebs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do too, Theresa! And thanks, Ann - not all the homes are this grandiose (mine looks like a cottage!), but it is a pretty neighborhood. From a more elegant age... :)

    ReplyDelete